Central Laboratory Services
Global Sample Processing
Harmonization in Real Time
Sample processing is required in an ever-increasing number of clinical trials. Balancing turnaround time (TAT) requirements with the need for processing consistency across global sites is an industry-wide challenge.
With more locations worldwide than any other central laboratory services provider, LabConnect is uniquely positioned to address this challenge. LabConnect’s Global Sample Processing Network (GSPN) is an industry-leading solution providing a comprehensive and highly-qualified network to quickly handle your samples from site to processing lab, while maintaining necessary temperature controls to optimize sample viability.
Optimize Your Sample’s Integrity
Employing standardized analyst qualification and real-time performance monitoring, LabConnect ensures consistency in processing throughout the network. After processing, LabConnect’s Sample Management continues to support your sample’s life-cycle through a state-of-the-art biorepository facility.
- Global network of qualified services
- PBMC isolation and cryopreservation
- DNA, RNA extraction, PBMC, frozen tumor tissue, FFPE, aliquoting services, and more
- Strategic focus on decreasing TAT for optimal PBMC outcomes
- Centralized global monitoring of specimen processing metrics
- Validated temperature-controlled transport options
- Monitoring of temperature, humidity, shock, exposure, and location in transit
- Controlled-room-temperature and 2–8° C storage
- Biomedical freezers (-20° C and -80° C)
- Cryogenic storage (-190° C)